Watch Live Streaming

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Watch Brazil Vs SouthAfrica FIFA Confederations Cup Live Streaming


South Africa vs Brazil Preview

Joel Santana is focused on guiding South Africa to the Confederations Cup final despite the hype about his battle with his countrymen.

The Bafana Bafana boss is highly regarded in his homeland and is one of only a handful of coaches to have won the league title with the four clubs - Botafogo, Flamengo, Fluminense and Vasco da Gama.

However, he has played down the fuss, calling for full support for the host nation ahead of the clash with the defending champions in Johannesburg in tomorrow's second semi-final.

"I am 100% focused on Bafana Bafana," he said. "My work is in Africa. I respect the opponents, but I don't really care about them because I am now with Bafana Bafana.

Watch Live Streaming