Watch Live Streaming

Monday, February 16, 2009

watch Arsenal v Cardiff City live streaming


Arshavin signed for Arsenal on transfer-deadline day after leading Zenit St Petersburg to the UEFA Cup and starring in Russia's run to the European Championship semi-finals.
The 27-year-old had been linked with several top European clubs and his signing was viewed as something of a coup in North London.But Bendtner does not know what the fuss is all about.
"I've never seen Arshavin," he claimed. "I did not watch Euro 2008."I've no idea what sort of player he is."

Bendtner, 21, is viewed as back-up to Emmanuel Adebayor, Robin van Persie and the recovering Eduardo, yet he is convinced that he is a key player for the Gunners.
"I'm very sorry to see Adebayor injured as we need him fit and to be playing in the league," the Dane told the Daily Mirror.
"But to me it does not really matter who is fit and available.

"I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team."

Watch Live Streaming