Watch Live Streaming

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Watch Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur Live Streaming

Rooney came on as a late substitute in Tuesday's goalless Champions League draw against Internazionale which he hopes means he will be in Sir Alex Ferguson's starting line-up at Wembley. The former Everton star said: "I remember going to the old Wembley as a kid to watch Everton beat United in the FA Cup Final. "It was an amazing occasion and something that has always stuck in my mind. To play in a major Final is still a dream come true for me. 

"The Carling Cup was the first trophy I won with United, in Cardiff, and something I want to win again badly. "The fact it's at such an amazing place like Wembley now obviously makes it more special. "After the Inter Milan game we were all trying to name the team for Sunday because everyone wants to play in it. 

Watch Live Streaming