Watch Live Streaming

Saturday, April 4, 2009

watch Fulham v Liverpool live streaming

Gerrard agreed a two-year extension to his contract on Friday, believed to be worth around £130,000 a week, which means he will be at the club until 2013. "We have got big matches to play, all of them cup finals as we have to win them all to stay in the title race and go all the way to Rome for the Champions League final." 

He added: "It is a fantastic feeling to have agreed the deal. This is what I wanted, to see out the rest of my career with Liverpool.
Steven Gerrard believes Liverpool can fight for the Premier League and Champions League after tying down a string of stars to new deals.

"I have said all along that as long as the club wanted me then I would stay at Liverpool. 

"I have been a fan all my life and it will be fantastic at the end of my career to look back and say I have been with Liverpool all the way through.

Watch Live Streaming