Watch Live Streaming

Saturday, April 11, 2009

watch Wigan Athletic v Arsenal live streaming

Asked about any influence Wenger had on him, Diarra said: "Me? Nothing. With Wenger I learnt nothing. Well, he only taught me how to doubt everything.

"I played 15 matches. The relationship I had with him was not good.

"Wenger never spoke to me until I told him I was leaving. He spoke with the others but not me."Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has brushed off talk of fatigue and vowed to rotate his squad to keep their Champions League and FA Cup bid alive.Arsenal face three matches in eight days which could define their season, beginning with a trip to Wigan in the Premier League on Saturday on the back of a 17-match unbeaten run that Wenger hopes will be enough to 'steal' third place.

Watch Live Streaming